1) I rather enjoyed my trip along the Trans-Mongolian railway. To tide you over while I undergo some long stints of rigorous photo editing (as a budding photographer, releasing 'raw' images misrepresents my artistic vision), I leave you with this teaser photo from Terelj National Park:
2) The website for a guesthouse I own and operate together with a Korean national has gone live on the internet. You can see it at www.pedroshouse.com. I was thrilled to work with Oisin Conolly of OAC Designs on this project. We are in talks of collaborating on future projects, he as a website designer and myself as a content writer.
3) Gwangju News Online has released my interview with Seo Young Deok on their website. It was an absolute honor to meet the man behind such gorgeous sculptures.
4) I've been organizing a gathering for geeks in Gwangju. It was initially intended to be a get-together - maybe ten to fifteen people - over beers and pizza, but it grew into Alleycon 2013. It's been a lot of work, but I see it as a labour of love. What better way to show appreciation for the friends and acquaintances around you than to bring them all together in celebration of the things they enjoy?
5) The history pages I typed were printed and bound for the English camp. It gives me a certain amount of pride to see my hard work presented in such a professional way.
That's all for now, but I'll be sure to keep you posted on future developments.